Baby's First Outdoor Walking Shoes in a Lovely Classic English Style - Pretty White
These are absolutely FANTASTIC! The best first outdoor walking shoes for infants and toddlers. 100 Reasons why are below.
Specifically for Baby's foot length (heel to toe) of approximately 5 inches.Tried and tested by Baby's Beautiful very own Little Emily 👼🌸
(Shared detailed photos of the Pinky Taupe color in this listing also to demonstrate opening, flexibility etc.)
Easy, no-fuss, on and off!
- Slip on-and-off in 2 seconds! With secure velcro fastening - Minimizes fussiness
- No laces, buckles, or other time consuming fastenings (so no opportunity for Baby to become impatient, so saves Mama from an impatient, wriggly, kicky baby - avoiding stress all round!)
- Velcro is behind the pretty anrique brass buckle
- Velcro is strong and secure, most infants will not be able to open.
- Baby enjoys the velcro and participating with shoes-on time as she becomes more curious.
- Velcro is a safe and easy option for Baby's first shoes.
- Extremely lightweight shoes
- Very important to keep footwear very lightweight for the early stages of walking outside, for comfort, health, ensring natural gait development and safety - reducing likelihood of injury from trips and falls.
- Keeps Baby comfortable and no discomfort.
- Soft & padded inside shoe
- Soft & padded inside heel, so no discomfort/blisters
- Soft & padded insole
- Removable padded insole, should you wish to use special insoles
- Fits perfectly to the natural form of the infant's foot.
- Allows for the full sole of Baby's foot to be grounded when standing and weight is applied.
- No pinching
- No points of pressure
- Sturdy construction
- anti-slip flexible rubber soles - reducing further risk of falls.
- Full sole of shoe in contact with walking surface
- Baby walks as naturally they do barefoot.
- Happy Baby in pretty comfortable shoes!
- Good air flow
- Can be worn with or without socks
- Easy to clean
- No problem getting wet, they dry quickly with no damage.
Perfect for Baby's foot length (heel to toe) of approximately 5 inches.❤
These shoes were the only ones my daughter would be happy to wear when we first started walking outside, and definitely made her more confident on her feet than any of the traditional First Walkers Shoes we tried. Friend found the same with their little ones, so I simply had to stock these, and let everyone know how awesome they are, and perhaps even help you save the time, money, and frustration we went through before finding them! 🙏❤
Much love 💕