Beautiful Baby Keepsake Customized Teething Rings
Baby's Beautiful Keepsake Customized Teething Rings made from organic beech wood and food grade silicone.
Please simply leave a note when ordering with name and color selection, or contact to inquire about special requests:
Whatsapp & Text: +1 561 388 4056
- always safe, always reliable, always beautiful.
- Designed and hand assembled by a caring, loving Mama right here in the USA.
- Great attention to detail at every step of design and production.
Design Features for easy and effective use
- Calming beautiful colors, curves and textures for Baby to explore
- A variety of baby safe materials to engage Baby
- CPSIA approved, food-grade silicone teething beads provide effective teething relief for Baby
- Organic Beech wood teething ring
- Ideal sensory stimulation for developing Baby: visual and motor development, focus & control
- Highest quality materials and craftsmanship guaranteed
- Durable, reliable & resistant to sustained use
Safety Features for peace of mind and confidence
- Strong, resilient and safe materials
- Strong & secure high thread count, tight weave cord
- Secured with the strongest pressurized knot techniques and heat sealing
- FDA approved food grade silicone beads
- CPSIA compliant food grade silicone beads
- CPSIA compliant design
- CPSC compliant food grade silicone beads
- Independent safety tested
- EN71 Certified silicone teething beads
- Free from:
- BPA, PVC, Latex, Phthalate, Nitrosamines, Lead, Metals, GMOs, Other toxins
Care For safety and longevity
- Wipe clean, do not submerge in water
- Treat the beechwood components periodically with organic coconut oil/olive oil, beeswax, or your favorite baby safe sealant.
Designed in the USA, hand assembled in the USA using imported components, quality assured in the USA, packaged in the USA, distributed from within the USA.
Safety: This is not a toy. Do not wrap around Baby's neck. Do not leave Baby unattended or in a confined space with Teether. Inspect regularly and replace immediately if any sign of degradation is apparent.