Ice Rainbow Pacifier Clips
Baby's Beautiful exclusive Ice Rainbow pacifier clips - Always safe, always reliable, always beautiful.
This listing is for the Aurora Style larger clip of the three shown.
- Lightweight design
- Soft, neutral, calming color palette
- No more losing pacifiers!
- No more pacifiers or favorite toys falling on the floor!
- Guaranteed fast access to pacifier in the car seat/stroller
- Quick attach/release secure clip (can attach and release with one hand and minimal fuss)
- Beads are an effective teething relief for Baby
- Beads also provide sensory stimulation for developing Baby (focus control, visual and motor development)
- Our beads and luxurious double-faced satin ribbon or strong, soft, satin cord are soft on skin and Baby's gums
- Durable, reliable & resistant to sustained use
- Available in two sizes to suit you and your Baby's needs.
- Smooth and seamless
- Simple and easy to clean
- Quick attach and quick release secure clips
- Thick and strong, yet soft and supple double-faced satin ribbon to avoid constriction/tangling hazard
- Ribbon connections secured with industrial strength snaps on professional manufacturing equipment on Aurora and Anya clips
- FDA approved food grade silicone beads
- CPSIA compliant food grade silicone beads
- CPSC compliant food grade silicone beads
- Independent laboratory safety tested
- EN71 Certified silicone teething beads
- Highest quality, non-absorbent satin ribbon
- Dishwasher safe (top shelf please)(not Aria)
- Sterilizer safe (not Aria)
- Freezer safe for added relief for Baby (not Aria)
- Free from all:
- Resistant to chemicals, stretching and shrinking, wrinkle resistant, mildew and abrasion resistant.
- Our luxurious satin ribbon is hydrophobic in nature and so quick drying.
Designed in the USA, hand assembled in the USA using imported components, quality assured in the USA, packaged in the USA, distributed from within the USA.
Care: Wash in hot water with Baby Safe Soap, Air Dry. Dishwasher Safe. Sterilizer safe. Can submerge in water, can submerge in boiling water.
Safety: This is not a toy. Do not wrap around Baby's neck. Secure clip to waist band or other secure area a safe distance from Baby's neck. Do not leave Baby unattended or in a confined space with clip. Inspect regularly and replace immediately if any sign of degradation is apparent.